Faith is described as being sure of what we hope for and being certain of what is not seen to the eye. Bible verses about faith are the fundamental principles of the word of God. This means that without having faith one cannot have believe in the very word of God. Faith is the primary catalyst to activate the word of God. When we read the word of God it has to be activated to perform that which is saying. Faith is the action that brings revelation and in turn understanding and wisdom from the scriptures.
The main intention of bible verses about faith is to ensure that a reader gets the word of God to be relevant to them. Faith initial work is to bring a sense of believe in whatever the bible says. That means that one gets to know that they are reading the active and living word of God and not just a story. With a belief in the word of God the bible verses about faith look to bring one to the understanding of the person of Christ Jesus and His deity. With a belief in the person of Jesus then there is relevance in the scriptures and one begins to get understanding through the power of Holy Spirit.
As the word begins to get activated by the Spirit of God then the next intent of the bible verses about faith begins to come into play. This is seen as one starts to grasp an understanding of the power of the word of god and actually begins to learn how to apply it. Knowing the word of God and not knowing how to apply it is like a soldier who can’t handle their weapon. When the scriptures gives you this understanding of the power of the word of God through faith then one begins to function in their capacity as a child of God.
As the bible verses about faith take their root in a believer then the believer begins to mature. With maturity comes a desire to follow in the ways of God and on the instruction of the bible. At this point the intent of the scriptures is almost complete with its work. The completion begins when one has complete faith such as to do the word of God without compromising it. At this point one begins to have unwavering belief on the word of God and shows it in their action. Faith is all about believing and applying the word of God.
The Intent Of Bible Verses About Faith
- Joshua 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
- 1 Chronicles 28:20 And David said to Solomon his son, Be strong and of good courage, and do it: fear not, nor be dismayed: for the LORD God, even my God, will be with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee, until thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the LORD.
- 2 Chronicles 20:17 Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you.
- Isaiah 35:4 Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.
- Isaiah 41:13 For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
- Matthew 6:26 Look at the birds of the air, that they do not sow, nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they?
- Matthew 6:34-35 Your heavenly Father knows that you have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
- Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.
- Philippians 4:6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God
- Philippians 4:7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.