Life is not that easy. Things are getting costly by the day, and, unfortunately, your pay may not be changing. It is a tough world to be in as we speak. You might be doing an exam, and it might be tough for you. Your marriage might be crumbling in front of your eyes. Don’t give in to the devil’s games. He will try to tempt you, to bring you down. Instead of crying your heart out why don’t you refer to some of the uplifting Bible scriptures and you will feel better. The Lord is merciful, and He will not let you suffer in the hands of Satan.
There are times in your life that the future looks bleak. During these hard times, it is always advised to read the Bible and seek assistance. His hand is not too short to save you and uplift you from any troubles that you may be going through. Do not despair. He adores you and will always be there for you. You should feel encouraged no matter what you may be facing.
God tells us in the various uplifting Bible scriptures that evil in this world has no place. The devil has no future. Jesus Christ defeated him when He was nailed to the cross. He died for all our inequities. He will defeat the evil one again and again. So, kneel down to Him and seek his guidance and He will uplift you.
God has great intentions for all of us. These plans that He has are for our welfare and aren’t for evil. These ambitions will give you a great future and hope. Whether you are sick or seeking that elusive job, the Lord will be with you. Christ doesn’t leave His sons or children to suffer. You won’t hurt anymore. Just pray with supplication and everything will be alright.
Despite all your troubles, always have hope. The Lord tells us that the greatest and most profound hope that a Christian can have is that of everlasting life. Don’t lose heart. Your outer skin might be wasting away, it might be peeling off but always be reminded that your inner self is improved day by day. The devil will not see you. Don’t allow yourself to fall to the wayside.
Always refer to the Book of God whenever you are feeling down or depressed. Uplifting Bible scriptures is a great place to start. The Holy Book will give you that push that you badly need. Be blessed.
7 Uplifting Bible Scriptures
- Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7
- This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. John 15:12
- For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:26
- The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds’ feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. Habakkuk 3:19
- But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. James 1:6
- Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. James 1:17