I just came up with these 12 Uplifting Bible Verses from the Bible. The Bible is a textbook, a cheerleading manual, a morals primer and an expression of God’s love toward us. When you need suggestions about which way to turn, the Bible verses can point out the best direction which will be in accordance with the will of God. Uplifting Bible verses are plentiful in the books of Scripture. These verses help to raise our thoughts above the mundane things of daily life. We can be equipped to think about spiritual things and about our relationship with God.
“Uplifting” means lifting up or raising up. Our Spirit can be raised to a cheerful level by reading these verses. God does not intend for us to be downcast and discouraged in our lives. The verses which we should be concentrating on during these times are verses of praise to God and gratitude for what He has already done for us. It is difficult to be downcast when we are reminded of how much God has done for us.
In addition to the words of praise and gratitude which are found in the Bible, uplifting texts refer to the improvement of our relationship with God. Our lives should be a constant path of improvement and a closer relationship with God. When we concentrate on such verses, we will feel closer to God. This will affect our entire outlook on life.
When we are positive in our interaction with others, they will see it and will be drawn to the uplifting verses for themselves. Our goal should be to help others in their path toward spiritual growth as well as to improve our own activities in accordance with the Bible guidelines.
The Bible tells us that a cheerful heart is as good as medicine. If we want to remain in good health, concentrating on the uplifting verses from the Bible is a good place to begin. A time spent each day in thinking positive thoughts is far less costly than going to a medical practitioner for an anti-depressant. When we read 12 Uplifting Bible Verses, we will never suffer from harmful side effects. Verses from Scripture to start each day is a proven way to improve the entire time period.
Here are 12 Uplifting Bible Verses
- And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. Galatians 6:9
- And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Matthew 28:18
- And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. 1 Corinthians 13:13
- And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:7
- And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet smelling savour. Ephesians 5:2
- Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour. 1 Peter 5:8
- Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Isaiah 26:3
- Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. Psalms 16:11
Uplifting Bible Verses And Quotes
- I took that step of faith, and God has taken me places I never dreamed-Joel Osteen
- God will stir you out of a comfortable situation.- Joel Osteen
- The dream in your heart may be bigger than the environment in which you find yourself.- Joel Osteen