There are a collection of strength Bible Verses. For those who are feeling physically or emotionally weak, God has provided Bible-based assistance. This collection of strength Bible verses will lift the spirits emotionally. When we are confident in the Lord, the ability to accomplish whatever He wills for us is promised in the Scriptures. He has promised that we can be overcomers in every part of our lives, with His guidance and assistance. God is interested in each of His children. He wants us to succeed and He will give us the strength that we need to make that happen.
When we are feeling weak and helpless, it is the time to look to the Bible for the perfect uplighting and strengthening texts. Different words may appeal to different students of the Scriptures. The texts may mean different things at different times in our experience. In each instance, God has recognized that we are in need of His guidance, encouragement and strength. He always provides the exact help at the right time. We only have to look for the words of Scripture prayerfully to be overcomers through Him.
We can find descriptions of physical strength in the Bible. Samson was one such example. So long as he stayed focused on God, he had the physical abilities that have been admired for generations. When he needed strength, he asked God and it was provided to him.
We may not need the strength of Samson, but most of us find a need for emotional strength at various points in our lives. God also provides us with emotional strength if we ask it of Him. His words from the Bible are conducive to enabling us to accomplish tasks that require great fortitude and emotional certainty.
Where we would fail in our own strength, God has promised that we have the support of angels sent directly from Him. He knows we are weak and sometimes ineffectual except as we claim the words of the Bible in every activity and need we have in life. His strength is available to each and every person whether it is just to get through the day, or when we are faced with some monumental task.
Here are A Collection of Strength Bible Verses
- 2 Timothy 1:7 for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
- Isaiah 35:4 Say to those who have an anxious heart, “Be strong; fear not! Behold, your God will come with vengeance, with the recompense of God. He will come and save you.”
- Isaiah 40:31 but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.
- Psalms 18:2 The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my
- Psalms 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
- Psalms 27:11 Teach me your way, O LORD, and lead me on a level path because of my enemies.
- Psalms 28:7 The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.
- Psalms 37:4 Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
- Psalms 118:24 This is the day that the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.