For individuals heading off to college for the first time, it may be the first experience on living without direct parental oversight and guidance. The future path for such people may depend in large part upon the previous training and household rules. The Bible Verses for College Students are selected with a view to provide comfort for those who are lonely or are looking for guidance about principles for living.
Homesickness is a common element for those who are living far away from family and friends. No matter how much a young person wants to be out on their own, there are many decisions which must be made that the college age person may not have experienced previously. Decisions about relationships, financial decisions and managing study and recreational time are no longer under the watchful eye of a parent. This freedom to operate may be confusing for some young people. Staying grounded in life principles from scriptures will improve the likelihood of success in studies.
God wants each of us to recognize that He is the best possible friend around. His word is sure and He is always willing to listen to our troubles and concerns. When a student feels as if there is no one who cares, turning to the pages of scripture to find enlightenment and comfort, lift spirits and realize that there is a heavenly Friend who knows all things is the best course of action.
Bible verses will help to remind a student of the principles for living which should be retained, regardless of the environment in which he is operating. Standing for right living and positive activities may not seem like as much fun as cutting loose. The Bible texts will remind the student of the really important life guidance tenets which should be maintained.
Reading and meditating upon Bible texts is part of an organized effort to retain a spiritual component to life. Staying centered on the words of the Bible will serve students effectively in order to maintain a focus on spiritual matters. A time spent in the presence of God daily will always improve the balance of our day. Here are Looking for Bible Verses for College Students? Here are Bible Verses for College Students and 12 Bible Quotes for College for your university life
Bible Verses for College Students
- Do not rebuke a mocker or he will hate you; rebuke a wise man and he will love you. Instruct a wise man and he will be wiser still; teach a righteous man and he will add to hislearning. Proverbs 9:8-9
- Better a dry crust with peace and quiet than a house full of feasting, with strife. Proverbs 17:1
- Beauty is God’s handwriting. Charles Kingsley
- Without God, our existence has no support, our life no aim, our improvements no permanence, our best labors no sure and enduring results, our spiritual weakness no power to lean upon, and our noblest aspirations and desires no pledge of being realized in a better state. Struggling virtue has no friend, suffering virtue no promise of victory. Take away God, and life becomes mean, and man poorer than the brute.William E. Channing
- All Scripture is God-breathed.” 2 Timothy 3:16
- Without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to god must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.” Hebrews 11:6
Bible Quotes for College
- And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you shall ask anything in my name, I will do it.” John 14:13-14
- God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
- He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.” Colossians 1:17
- Take care not to do your good deeds publicly or before men, in order to be seen by them; otherwise you will have no reward with and from your Father Who is in heaven.” Matthew 6:1
- Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.” Psalm 37:4