Whenever we talk about a person being beautiful, more often than not we often mean women and not men. However, we should see beauty in both men and women. In the Bible, grace refers to what is on the inside, e.g., the character and not the physical features of a person. There are numerous Bible verses for women that you can tell your wife, sister or even your female friends, verses that can encourage them and bless them. We should always appreciate women for without them, none of us would be in this world.
God urges all women to submit to their husbands and also be humble to them. Respect your husband and God will bless your marriage. The Bible says that it is a better to live in the rooftop room of a corner house than with a quarrelsome wife. Don’t be arrogant to your husbands and always pray for your husband and your marriage, for through that way the Lord will continue blessing you and guiding you throughout your matrimony.
God encourages all women to be of help to their husbands. Don’t abandon your men as they go and up down looking for a living that will take care of your needs. Now this does not mean the women is not supposed to work. I believe in most cases the man is to the head of the house and should make sure that there is enough in the house. Women can be encouraged to work to help with the finances of the family as well. Be helpful in the house and don’t stay slothful because an idle mind is the devil’s workshop. Be active for there is a reason God took a rib from a man to create you.
Bible verses for women urge the women folk to be kindhearted to the needy in the society. Also be generous to your kids and take good care of them. Don’t have a selfish hand, give out every time you can and the Lord will bless and be with you.
As a woman, fear God and consult Him if there a problem because the Bible says that a lady who fears and obeys what the Lord says would be highly respected and praised by many. You should not result in a war of words when you disagree with your husband, instead bow down and ask the Lord to offer you guidance. God and the Holy Book will guide you in making the best decisions. The Bible has numerous Bible verses for women, texts that will not only protect you from the shackles of Satan but also lead you to making the best judgements in life. I pray that this post becomes a blessing to all women who will be reading this. If you have any questions, you can type it below and we are sure to get back to you with answers.
7 Bible Verses For Women
- Philippians 4:13 – I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
- Proverbs 31:28 – Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband [also], and he praiseth her.
- Philippians 4:6 – Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
- Psalms 20:4 – Grant thee according to thine own heart, and fulfil all thy counsel.
- Isaiah 58:11 – And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
- Ephesians 5:16 – Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.