When you need to brighten your overall outlook on life, or you just need a thought to carry with you throughout your day, choosing from the many uplifting Bible texts is helpful. The Bible serves as a source book for inspiration, encouragement, comfort and wisdom. Inspirational Bible quotes as as varied as the human emotions that cause us to look for words of wisdom. When you pick one of the texts to soothe and uplift, your entire day will be more peaceful.
God experiences each and every human emotion. Our troubles and discouragements are not unknown to Him. Well before we were old enough to be aware of our needs, God was present through the words of the Bible. We can spend time daily reading the verses and will find new meaning each time we open the pages of scriptures. If we look in good faith, He will show us just the right inspirational words to bring us into a better emotional state.
The verses found in the Bible are full of hope and meaning at the deepest level. The inspirational value is available to each and every individual who is willing to delve into the words of scripture, looking for the value to uplift and encourage. From the beginning of the book until the end, the words are written by men in communication with God, through His Holy Spirit. The texts are inspired and are suitable for our edification, as well as for their power to bring us into a closer relationship with Him.
We know that the words of scripture are always true and can be relied upon completely. When God makes a promise, it is backed by His words and His character. We can be sure that if a promise for inspiration, comfort, encouragement or wisdom appears in the Bible, it is a sure thing. Finding the promises that relate to our specific circumstances has benefits beyond answers to the issues that trouble us. We are brought to a closer relationship with our Heavenly Father as we spend time in His presence. He wants to be with us each day. Here are Inspirational Bible Quotes for Meditation.
Inspirational Bible Quotes for Meditation
- “Keep on asking and it will be given you; keep on seeking and you will find; keep on knocking and the door will be open to you.” Matthew 7:7
- Mark 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
- Philippians 3:7-8 But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ.
- Revelation 19:9 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
- Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.
- 1 Corinthians 4:5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
- 2 Samuel 23:5 Yet he hath made with me an everlasting covenant.
Inspirational Bible Verses for Meditation
- Matthew 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
- Acts 2:38 Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
- Isaiah 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
- Deuteronomy 6:4-5 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with thy might.
- Psalm 23:1-6 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
- 1 John 4:20 If a man say, “I love God,” and hateth his brother, he is a liar. For he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?