It is always good know Scriptures On Peace of Mind? Peace of mind can be very different than peace in general. Peace in the world is rare and a sense of peacefulness in our minds may be even rarer, unless we rely on the scripture on peace of mind. God intends for us to be confident in His care for us. It is for that reason that He spends so much time and energy telling us not to worry and fret. He has our best interests at heart and will never allow us to be outside of His care. These reassuring verses are found scattered through His Word.
“Peace be with you” is a reassuring statement offered to many of the small group of people who have been directly contacted by a heavenly visitor. It is a reminder that no harm is meant to mankind. It is also an indication that there is no need for us to worry about God’s intents toward us, His children.
Because He has shown us that His purpose toward us is one of peace, we out also to treat other in the same manner. This attitude will affect our behavior, but will also affect our thinking is we will but allow it to do so. Why should we be troubled about the events going on around us if we accept that God is in control. He tells us over and over the He is mindful of our condition, our needs and our worries.
When we worry and agonize over conditions which we may or may not be able to change, it reflects a lack of trust in the Word of God. He has told us that we should trust in Him to take care of all of our ways. We cannot change events that happen to us in our lives, but we can always manage how we respond to those events. If we respond to the troublesome events in life with an attitude of acceptance in the role of God in human affairs, we can be in a state of peace and trust in the oversight of our Heavenly Father. This is what it means to be at peace. Below are some Scriptures On Peace of Mind
Scriptures On Peace of Mind
- These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33
- Examine me, O LORD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart. Psalms 26:2
- And Hezekiah answered, “It is an easy thing for the shadow to go down ten degrees, but let the shadow go backward ten degrees. So Isaiah the prophet cried out to the Lord, and He brought the shadow ten degrees backward, by which it had gone down on the sundial of Ahaz. 2 Kings 20:10-11
- Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you.Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27
- Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things. Matthew 25:23
- Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. Jeremiah 33:3
- The earth is the LORD’S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.Psalms 24:1
Quotes on Peace of Mind
- Remember, out of rejection comes direction. Joel Osteen
- You’re going to go through tough times – that’s life. But I say, ‘Nothing happens to you, it happens for you.’ See the positive in negative events. Joel Osteen
- Too often, when we suffer some kind of rejection or disappointment, we get so discouraged that we settle right where we are. Joel Osteen
- If you will believe and stay in faith, and expect good things, you too can defy the odds. Joel Osteen