Do you know Where to Find Encouragement Bible Verses? Verses throughout the Bible are helpful for almost every need and emotion which we experience. They are useful for encouragement, consolation and joy. When we need to find solutions to problems or counsel to offer others, the encouragement Bible verses are available simply by opening the pages of His word. The Bible has the texts which are God’s words as clearly and focused as if He were sitting across from us in our homes and explaining them.
When we need to have our spirits lifted, there is sure to be a Scripture which will speak encouragement. When we are finding a path to be difficult, the Word of God offers solutions so that we can continue with what we should be doing. When God gives us directions, He also provides the strength and commitment to be able to achieve what He has asked.
There are times of sadness which most people experience during a lifetime. It is natural to have experiences which cause us to grieve. Rather than to give into such emotions indefinitely, we should turn to the Bible and look for encouragement in its pages. Listen for the words which God is speaking to you. His counsel is to be joyful, to communicate with Him about your deepest feelings.
By reading the words of the Bible, and thinking about them instead of your feelings of discouragement, your spirits will be lifted. The words which are written there may provide uplifting thoughts which can be shared with those you come in contact with.
To gain courage to face life’s trials is what “encouragement” is all about. We can take courage from the direct communication from God. When we read His words and take them into our thoughts, He will open our understanding and give us courage to complete the tasks of the day. We can gain encouragement from learning about the lives of others who also were strengthened by God’s word. This works in two ways. We can use their experiences as models for our own behavior and we can be uplifted by those who have overcome trying times through God’s help. This is Where to Find Encouragement Bible Verses
Where to Find Encouragement Bible Verses
- But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord. 2 Corinthians 3:18
- But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrews 11:6
- But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Acts 1:8
- By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another. John 13:35
- Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree. Galatians 3:13
- I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. Psalms 16:8
- If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
- It is of the LORD’S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
Encouragement Bible Quotes
- If your gospel isn’t touching others, it hasn’t touched you. Curry Blake
- God will use you. Don’t think that he’ll just use you for headaches. He will use you to do ANYTHING that needs to be- Curry Blake
- The power of God is mechanical.- Curry Blake
- You are God’s son, man’s servant, and the devil’s master.- Curry Blake