When you need inspiration in order to carry out the big things of life, you can find 12 Inspiring Bible Verses in the Bible. Friends can inspire you to perform beyond what you thought was possible. You might be inspired by the example of others who have overcome challenges to completion of the project or task. You might also consider going to the words of Scripture for inspiration. These 12 inspiring Bible verses can play to both types of inspirational components. God is interested in everything in our lives and is a friend to encourage in the performance of some task or project. The Bible also provides many examples of people who accomplished great things.
Great accomplishments are often begun with a desire to succeed. Great accomplishments may consist of a series of small forward steps toward a goal. Defining a goal, although important is only one part of success. Action is the only thing that will actually allow us to reach the defined goal. Procrastination is the enemy of success. If we do not take action, things will remain the same as they were previously.
The goals for success do not have to be great and world-shaking tasks. For some people who are existing from day-to-day, inspiration may be needed just to get up and do the necessary tasks for survival. Verses from the scriptures can help to encourage and inspire for the little activities of life as well as for the major milestones.
Inspiration is associated with positive movement when it comes from scriptural sources. The Bible doesn’t inspire us to do negative actions. The tendancy toward good as opposed to evil is a hallmark of the scriptures. When reading and meditating upon inspirational verses from the Bible, it will be an uplifting and positive experience. We can choose to pattern our actions after the positive examples.
Inspirational texts are also a way to help those around us who are sad or discouraged. Feelings and emotions can be very powerful blocks to forward progress. Sharing texts with a friend or family member can help the recipient and the person doing the sharing. Below are 12 Inspiring Bible Verses.
12 Inspiring Bible Verses
- Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
- Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
- Micah 6:8 He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?
- Psalm 37:1 Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
- Psalm 51:10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
- John 14:19 “Yet a little while and the world will see me no more, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.”
- Psalm 34:18 The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
- John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
Inspiring Quotes for Today
- Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do… but how much love we put in that action. Mother Teresa
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. Mother Teresa
- Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. Mother Teresa
- Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty. Mother Teresa
- We think sometimes that poverty is only being hungry, naked and homeless. The poverty of being unwanted, unloved and uncared for is the greatest poverty. We must start in our own homes to remedy this kind of poverty. Mother Teresa
- Peace begins with a smile. Mother Teresa