Many Bible verses are inspiring, depending upon the situation in which you find yourself. The Inspirational Bible Verses About Life, uplifting and promoting the positive sense of direction without which you can never accomplish your goals. This is true, whether the goals are large or detailed. The Bible also talks about life. God gives us life, in the sense that we breathe and have existence. He also gives us abundant life so that we can enjoy every breath. Inspirational Bible verses about life help us to focus on the important aspects of our existence.
The gift of life is ours from God. Every time we take a breath we can thank Him for our existence. The verses in the Bible which speak of worshiping God often relate that to the fact of our existence. We are to remember to thank Him for the mere fact of being here. In fact, many of the inspirational texts found in Scriptures are written to give praise to God for everything He has done for each of us.
The inspiring aspect of many verses found in Scripture enables us to turn our focus away from the negative aspects of our existence to the positive direction which is promised in the selected texts. The inspirational words help us to focus on joy, peace, patience or any of the other positive emotions. When we read these texts and incorporate these into the very fiber of our beings, we will be inspired to be more than we ever dreamed possible.
We will be able to fulfill God’s plan for us when we listen to the words He has given us. He wants what is best for each of us. We only have to try to follow those positive instructions and guiding principles which He has provided for us. The inspiration to do so in embedded in the texts themselves. In other words, God provides the guidance in many beautiful texts about life and how to live it more fully. In the same texts, He gives us the incentive to do the things that are necessary to achieve that fulfilled life. Here are 12 Inspirational Bible Verses About Life.
12 Inspirational Bible Verses About Life
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
- Philippians 3:13 “Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”
- 2 Corinthians 5:6,7 “Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
- Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid
- Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
- John 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name.
- Psalm 118:8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
- Philippians 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death.
Inspirational Bible Quotes About Life
- Once you become aware that the main business that you are here for is to know God, most of life’s problems fall into place of their own accord. J.I. Packer
- Only God can fully satisfy the hungry heart of man. Hugh Black
- The belief in a God All Powerful wise and good, is so essential to the moral order of the world and to the happiness of man, that arguments which enforce it cannot be drawn from too many sources nor adapted with too much solicitude to the different characters and capacities to be impressed with it. James Madison
- The more we depend on God the more dependable we find He is. Cliff Richard
- The universe is centered on neither the earth nor the sun. It is centered on God. Alfred Noyes
- To fall in love with God is the greatest of all romances; To seek him, the greatest adventure; To find him, the greatest human achievement. Raphael Simon
- To say that I am made in the image of God is to say that love is the reason for my existence, for God is love. Thomas A Kempis
- We rejoice in God since He has taught us that every thing which is true in us, is but a faint expression of what is in Him. And thus all our joys become to us the echo of higher joys, and our very life is as a dream of that nobler life, to which we shall awaken when we die. Henry Ward Beecher