Are you looking for Inspirational Bible Quotes? When you are looking for sources of inspiring words and concepts, there are few more relevant in today’s world than quotes from the Scriptures. If you need inspirational Bible quotes, the pages of Scriptures are filled with them. You can be uplifted and inspired when you spend time reading and meditating upon the meaning of the words which God has provided through the Bible writers. He states that the words were penned by men but were inspired by the Spirit of God and are useful for people throughout the ages.
Direct example is an excellent way to be inspired and uplifted. There are many Bible heroes who lived lives difficult to imagine, yet still managed to find their way into a relationship with God. We can look at Daniel and his three friends, born to a life of wealth and learning, yet captured by a ruthless army and marched in captivity to live out their lives in the court of a foreign king. They had to stand up for their beliefs in the face of the king’s instructions to the contrary. They stood firm not once, but several times, as recorded in scriptures.
Daniel’s steadfastness continued through the reigns of additional kings. He life was an example of inspiration over and over. The inspired words of Scriptures are not something that only occurs to Bible characters. We can use the principles there in our own lives to follow the paths that God wants for each of us.
In addition to the examples of the lives of men and women to inspire and uplift us, we can gain insight into God’s plan for us by reading and understanding the instructional words of Scriptures. There are many examples of how we should live our lives found in the book of Proverbs. Paul provides counsel for his young associate Timothy. He also describes the kind of positive example that leaders in the church should give to those under their care. The Bible gives guidance to young and old alike, regardless of the level of responsibility that each holds. These words of guidance should serve always to uplift and inspire. Here are 10 Inspirational Bible Quotes from Joel Osteen
Inspirational Bible Quotes from Joel Osteen
- The more you talk about negative things in your life, the more you call them in. Speak victory not defeat. – Joel Osteen
- You cannot hang out with negative people and expect to live a positive life. – Joel Osteen
- Stones of judgment, discouragement or doubt may be thrown at you. You can’t stop them, but you can make the choice to keep your walls up and not let them affect you. – Joel Osteen
- If you want success, if you want wisdom, if you want to be prosperous and healthy, you’re going to have to do more than meditate and believe; you must boldly declare words of faith and victory over yourself and your family. – Joel Osteen
- It may look like the difficulty is going to defeat you. But you need to keep telling yourself, this sickness can’t take my life. This cancer can’t defeat me. No bad break, no disappointment, no accident can shorten one second of my divine destiny. – Joel Osteen
- Don’t live worried, frustrated or upset because of what somebody did or what didn’t work out. Come back to a place of peace. It’s not going to work against you; it’s going to work for you. – Joel Osteen
- Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or offended. But what you’re doing when you indulge these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness. You can choose to not let little things upset you. – Joel Osteen
- You can change your world by changing your words… Remember, death and life is in the power of the tongue. – Joel Osteen
- When you go through enough dark places, you don’t complain about little things. You don’t lose your joy because you got stuck in traffic; you don’t get offended because a coworker was rude to you. You’ve been through too much to let that sour you. – Joel Osteen
- No matter what’s happening, choose to be happy. Don’t focus on what’s wrong. Find something positive in your life. Thank God for the small things. – Joel Osteen