When you pray these 5 Morning Prayers To Start Your Day, it always makes the rest of the day go better. Taking time to speak with God about your plans and hopes for the rest of the day is best before you allow the frustrations and busyness of the day to take over your thoughts and activities. Morning prayers are those shared with God before anything else. Your mind is as open as it will be at any other time during the day. You can use the direct communication with God to turn your thoughts to Him.
Sharing morning prayers with just you and your Heavenly Father should be as much listening to what He has to tell you as it is asking for His blessing in your day-to-day activities. If you use the Lord’s Prayer as a model for your own, you can begin by recognizing that God is all powerful in heaven and earth. He is to be worshiped and obeyed, as you would obey an earthly father.
Praying for His presence in your life is the next phase of prayer. If God is filling your thoughts and directing all of your actions, you are less likely to do or say anything that would disappoint Him. It is important to recognize that He will never love you any less, no matter what we do that is not according to His desire for us.
When you have recognized the place of God in your life, you can then share your immediate needs with Him. He is a loving Father who is there to fulfill every promise in our life. He even wants to give us our desires. It is our job to ask Him for the things that bring honor and glory to Him.
Our morning prayers should also ask God to help us to become like Him through our daily activities.
When we begin our day with a time of prayer and communication with God, He will be most willing to listen and to respond to us. He wants to hear from us and speak to us in the quiet time of communication.
Here are 5 Morning Prayers To Start Your Day and your life will be changed as you pray.
- Father God, thank You for placing Your dreams and desires within me and for creating a plan to bring them to pass. Even when I can’t see a way, I trust that You are making a way. You are good, and today I declare that Your gracious hand is upon every area of my life in Jesus’ name! Amen. Zechariah 4:6
- Father, thank You for Your grace, favor and mercy upon my life. I praise You today because You are good. I receive Your truth by faith and rise up to walk in my calling. I know that You are going before me to prepare the way as I walk in Your favor all the days of my life in Jesus’ name. Amen. Psalm 30:5
- Father God, thank You for Your gracious hand that is upon my life. I give You glory today for all You have done in my past, all that You are doing today, and all that You will do in my future. I love You and trust You in all things knowing that Your favor surrounds me like a shield in Jesus’ name. Amen. Psalm 44:3
- Father, thank You for Your gracious hand upon my life. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for setting me free. Thank You for giving me the advantage for success. Today I choose You, I choose Your ways, and I choose Your favor in Jesus’ name. Amen. Nehemiah 2:18
- Father God, thank You for Your faithfulness in my life. Today, I choose to trust You with my past, present and future. Give me wisdom to discern the seasons of my life and teach me to embrace the new things You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen. Luke 5:37