The Bible has some encouraging Bible verses for men just as it provides encouragement for women and even young people. Claiming the promises of God because we can always rely on them to be true is a great uplifting benefit we get from reading and understanding the words from God. So far as we know, no Bible books were authored by women, so they tend to have a male viewpoint. This means that men can believe that the words were written by someone who understands the particular needs of men. In addition, God has said He doesn’t distinguish males and females when salvation issues are involved.
God tells men that they can claim His strength as their own. He understands that strength is an important characteristic for men to have in order to survive and flourish in this world. God promises that the strength we need for the day is always available. We just have to ask for it to be bestowed. A recognition that the strength is not our own but comes from God is the first step in a stronger Christian man.
Man have a desire to take care of the physical and spiritual needs of family members. This is a desire that comes from God. God will provide for the needs of each person who asks Him. Whether it is a request for guidance, strength, or financial provisions needed by family members, the Christian can go to the Bible to find comforting promises to receive into his thoughts.
God wants Christian men to serve as role models for others. God has provided instructions and examples of how He is our Heavenly Father and cares for us in the same way that parents care for their children. The Bible tells us that we are responsible for training our children and helping them toward their spiritual maturity. The youngster who can see God in his earthly father is blessed in his spiritual understanding.
Men who are connected to God through the Bible verses can better deal with the crises that arise in daily life. God doesn’t promise that there will be no problems. Instead, He offers us the strength, wisdom and understanding to get past the problems.
12 Encouraging Bible Verses For Men
- 2 Timothy 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.
- Matthew 11:28 – 30 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
- Psalm 127:1 Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.
- James 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
- Romans 12:14 Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
- Ecclesiastes 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it.
- Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Encouraging Quotes For Men
- Let us touch the dying, the poor, the lonely and the unwanted according to the graces we have received and let us not be ashamed or slow to do the humble work. Mother Teresa
- The greatest destroyer of peace is abortion because if a mother can kill her own child, what is left for me to kill you and you to kill me? There is nothing between. Mother Teresa
- Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own. Mother Teresa
- Love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand. Mother Teresa
- Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go. Mother Teresa
- Let us more and more insist on raising funds of love, of kindness, of understanding, of peace. Money will come if we seek first the Kingdom of God – the rest will be given. Mother Teresa