The Bible has Inspiring Bible Verses For Daughters. Although much of the Bible is written from a man’s point of view, there are some Bible verses for daughters which can be read and understood to speak to both sexes and others which do set out verses appropriate for daughters. It can be very comforting to learn that God loves daughters as much as sons. In fact, God doesn’t look at the outward appearance in any way, He is interested in what is in our hearts.
It is comforting to read in the Bible that God cares for each daughter of His. He understand the needs of every individual and wants to be in first place in each life. God provides physical and emotional characteristics to each individual. He gives to each of us special talents and abilities and wants them to be used for sharing His messages and His love to others.
Not only does God have favorable things to say about how special daughters are, He also gives good instructions about their upbringing. He says daughters are to be taught the principles of right living in the same way that sons are instructed. Daughters are to be provided with the instructions that will point them toward the love of God.
God gives instructions about Christian families. He says parents are to care for an nurture daughters and sons. He also cautions that marriages should be between daughters and sons who have the same beliefs. That is the basis for a happy and loving home.
When you are looking for verses about daughters, God has instructions for the parents and how they should behave toward their children. Placing priorities upon the right relationships, rather than upon physical items that do not last are the right life lessons to teach your children.
As with all humans, daughters can look upon God as a heavenly parent even when there are poor human examples. Daughters have a responsibility to honor their parents. God has given them the model in the way the Son honored and respected His Father. By studying the precepts and principles laid out in Bible verses, every daughter can learn the right behavior. She then has the choice to make for her life path.
Inspiring Bible Verses For Daughters
- A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. John 13:34
- But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33
- Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up. 1 Corinthians 13:4
- I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day. 2 Timothy 1:12
- I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations. Psalms 89:1
- No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn.This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. Isaiah 54:1
- Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. Proverbs 3:5
- Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Psalms 23:4
Inspiring Quotes For Daughters
- God has breathed His life into you. He planted seeds of greatness in you. You have everything you need to fulfill you God-given destiny.
- You were handpicked by Almighty God. He saw you before you were formed in your mother’s womb and placed you here for reason.
- There’s no limit to what you can accomplish, if you will just learn to shake off complacency and keep stretching into the next level.
- Our potential has been put in us by our Manufacturer, Our Creator, Almighty God.
- It does not matter what anyone else has spoken over you. The good news is God has the final authority.